We understand that websites can seem complicated if you're not working with them on a regular basis. That's why we're building a database of useful information on recommended best practice for web design and development. This collection of material will target common misconceptions and mistakes. We hope you find it useful.
Website "Not Secure"! What is HTTPS? Do I Need an SSL Certificate?
- Website "Not Secure"! What is HTTPS? Do I Need an SSL Certificate?
- Why You Shouldn't List Your Email Address on Your Website
- Optimising Title and Meta Description Length for Display in Google Search Results
- The Title Tag & Meta Description Tag
- Installing An HTML Email Signature
- Managing Website Content - Some HTML & SEO Basics
- Avoid Spaces in Filenames - Use Hyphens Instead