What Is A Cookie?
- A cookie is a small, simple text file containing a unique identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored on the device by the browser. The unique identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
There are two types of cookies:
A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until a set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date.
A session cookie will expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies
- A cookie does not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about our users may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Authentication and Status
- when you visit our website; and
- as you navigate around our website; and
- to determine if you are logged into our website
Cookies Used by Our Service Providers
- Google Analytics
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version.
- If you block cookies, you may not be able to use some the features on our website.
Do We Make Updates to This Policy?
We may update this policy from time to time. The updated version is indicated by a "Last Updated" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this policy, we may communicate these changes to you by:
- posting a notice of such changes on our website or
- notifying you directly via email
How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us via our website contact form, email, phone on 0800 46343932, or by post at:
23 Glenelg Road
Red Beach 0932